- The compact Bobcat 463 skid-steer loader is small enough
to get in the tight spots, yet tough enough to get you out.
- This agile little workhorse is only 6 feet tall and 3 feet wide
the ideal size for scooting through narrow doorways,
corridors, aisles, alleys and gates, and for working under
- It’s the perfect loader whenever the job is too big for a shovel
or the space is too small for a larger machine in backyards,
barns, construction sites and demolition areas.
- This loader takes a 36″ wide bucket.
- The machine weight is 2600lbs.
- Lift capacity 800lbs.